20 October 2009

F- Fail... (2009.10.13 02:30)

Of course, I got a cold. (^^;)

I was completely bed ridden for a while there. (*major (^^;) *)

With this season, even though I hate doctors, I went in for a quick influenza inspection. (^_^)


Well, luckily that came back negative, but my main fever wasn't that high.

So, "Nose Celeb" (^_^)


These are really nice. (^_^) I can blow my nose as much as I like. (^_^)

For people with hay fever or colds, this could be a must have item.

Everyone, please be careful so you don't catch a cold. As for me, I'm going to be completely healthy by the end of the day, no, I'd better be healthy. (^_^)

Well then well then.

P.S. The saddest thing when I have a cold is that I can't taste anything. Eating things but not tasting them, this really is hell...


[ sorry for the delay everybody, meredeth's internet went down for a little bit. oh noes! but we're back, and the next post should be up shortly here. arigatou~ (^_^) ]

No comments: