20 October 2009

New Discovery (2009.10.15 07:33)

Everyone, people with colds are doing surprisingly well. When give it all up and took a hot bath with lots of sweating, my fever was relieved, and I could safely reboot. (^_^)

So, I headed down to the convenience store to buy a lot of juice and other nutritional drinks. (^_^)

The goods on this one shelf are always gone, and there's always empty space. But the names of the brands are written nicely on the shelves.

Why are you always sold out? These goods... Are they that popular...? Or did you just have a sale...?

I always wonder, and now I've discovered, as I arrived at the convenience store just after the goods did. (^_^)


Now I like roll cakes, but these, no wonder they sell so well. (^_^) You eat them with a spoon, like miso. (^_^)

We have entered an era in which you cannot make light of convenience store sweets.

Enjoy your autumn appetites everyone. (^_^)


[ you eat them with a spoon? seriously!? omnomnomnomnom ]

No comments: