04 October 2009

Full Moon (2009.10.4 22:51)

I haven't written you all in a while. (^^;)

Yesterday I heard there was going to be a harvest moon, and when I looked up at the sky,

I though, was it a little short... (^^;) rough maybe?

Tonight, though, the moon seems dazzling.


Yes, have some of the familiar real moon. (^_^)

It's surprisingly bright for a moon actually, more pure white than in my usual photos. Maybe because I took the photoo from right under it.

Later, when I was trimming this photo, it's the telephoto of telephoto leses, but really, it's so small you can hardly take a shot of it.

If I wanted to take a properly large photo, I'd need a lens as big as a cannon I think...

Incidentally, they have for sale from CANON right now an 800mm super-telephoto lens for taking shots of wild birds and animals and such,

but it's about 1.75 billion yen... Yeah, the price of a cannon, too. (^^;)

Well then well then, everyone please enjoy the mysterious full moon.



P.S. Speaking of the full moon, man is a wolf...

But tonight...


Real herbivore style in a vegetarian restaurant. (^_^)

Just your standard sheep. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been really catching up reading all your translations way back in 2006 b coz I only came to know or appreciate this wonderful guy just 5 mos ago (shame on me!)I've learn a lot from him (even beauty tips). The fans are right You is really cute and comforting. I really appreciate all your translations! Ganbatte!

Fr: Amie

Unknown said...

hi^^ thank you for these wonderful translations. :)