30 September 2009

Oyaki (2009.9.28 23:31)

I was invited by a friend to take some quick "oyaki" shots...


I came over to help out as assistant. (^_^)

Maaan, taking photos on my own was nice (^^;) but this is one case where I'll leave it to the pros. (^_^)

I'm just here to steal his snapshop technique... (bwahahah)

Incidentally, half the oyaki was still left when we hung it up for the day...



Of course I polished off that plate~ (^_^) Mm, tasty. (^_^)

As a signature product, it really is wonderful.

Well then well then~

P.S. 40 months, when you think about it, is an amazingly long amount of time....

Really, I'm kind of amazed that the place hasn't changed at all,

but in the midst of the crazy daily change I experience

things that stay the same feel really great. (^_^)



Thanks for not changing... Always...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for all your translations!