18 September 2009

Straight to the point... (2009.9.18 01:39)

It's the Autumn Appetite. (^_^) Well, in my case, that's year-round, but still. (^^;)


One of our staff is from Aomori, and it seems they went home for a visit the other day, and brought back this as a souvenir.

Lately, I've been holding back from sweet things with all my might (^_^) but he went through all the trouble of buying it, so

Just one bite maybe... (^_^)

"Oo... Delicious!!"

Of course, from a place famous for apples, this would be delicious. (*joy*) One bag has four of them,

but, yeah, I ate the whole thing... (^^;)

Ahhh... I'll have to really try hard from now on... (*contemplative moment*)

And Korea's full of spicy things to eat, I'll burn it right up. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, see you when I get back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love reading You's blog. Thank you so much for all your hard work in translating his entries. Sometimes I wonder if its the same guy performing on stage. You san is so adorable.