30 September 2009

Yatterman!? (2009.9.28 03:37)

This is really precious... (^_^)


It's been brought back with to this era with such skill. (*joy*)

It's like my childhood imagination brought to life. Although my childhood memories are pretty much non-existant these days.

Man oh man, the more I watch it, the more I remember~ (^_^)

So I say, and even today, I use sound effects like "Poit" unconciously... (^^;)

I wonder what sort of impressions the generation that didn't see the original will have.

You there, who saw this is real time!! Please watch this as a must-see. (^_^)



Or else...



"Punishment..." (not really)



It'll splendidly time-slip you back into your past. As you might expect from the Time Bokan series. (bwahahah)

With a live-action Gatchaman maybe coming up, my fun times are expanding. (^_^)

Well then well then, let's all do our best this week again~

P.S I'll have some anniversary comments next time...


[ poit would be my rendition of a button-pressing noise. the noise you get when you press a button. which in this entry, is apparently po-chi! ]

No comments: