25 September 2009

Circle of Friends (2009.9.25 01:02)

In Shizuoka last month, I met with a friend I haven't seen in 7~8 years. PUERTA DEL SOL's Hirano-san.

We had said, "Let's go to dinner sometime" so we celebrated our last reunion straight away. (^_^)

Abalone~


Of course the hot talk was in full bloom, and I was told many a useful thing. (*joy*)

We talked about his many long years on the front, and man did I really learn things.


Pueta is a world authority on silver accessories. It's one brand that I like, too.


Pow!! Skull ring obtained! (^_^)

And, it matches Hirano-san's. (^_^)



That night fired me up, made me feel like I could really go for it. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, have a nice night.


[ no, you are not going insane. i changed the title of the post after a discussion with my awesome and wonderful translation-sensei, who pointed out that
友達の輪 generally means Circle of Friends, rather than Friendship Ring. i guess i wouldn't put it past YOUkun to make a pun such as that, but since i unfortunately can't call him up and ask him (T_T) i guess we'll go with the standard translation. (^_^) ]

No comments: