02 September 2009

Lens Swamp (2009.9.2 18:27)

I don't know if I can climb Mt Fuji yet, but I was swept along with everyone's "Take an SLR" influence, (^_^)

and bought a lens for Climbing Mt Fuji use. (^^;)


Of course, even just the camera body is heavy, and three heavyweight-class lenses are intense,

but this convenient zoom lens handles it all from wide-angle viewing to telephoto viewing in one lens. Plus, it has camera shake correction. (^_^)

Really, you know... I'm was saving up for a macro lens, (^_^) but now I can't buy it... (^^;)

It's obvious, but you can't take pictures with a camera that doesn't have a lens, and the numbers go up as the years go by. (^_^)

Wide-angle zoom, standard zoom, telephoto zoom, single focus, macro, fish-eye, blue lens... there are so many kinds, I want this one and I want that one and I want them all. (^_^)

Incidentally, even if I do it with only the one lens, it is pretty heavy to carry around... (^^;)

It would still be the climb from hell. (bwahahah)

Well then well then everyone, the seasons are changing, so don't catch a cold.

P.S. I couldn't go for Gundam after all. (T_T) I want to take a photo of the Gundam with the setting sun in the background on a clear day...

No comments: