10 September 2009

The Second Sunrise (2009.9.7 11:35)


I'd been climbing since midnight, and I was only about seven tenths of the way up, when I was able to get one last look at the rising sun.

Climbing Mt Fuji is really INTENSE... Today, my whole body is all creaky and I can hardly walk around. (*big (^^;) *)

It's only my second time, but no matter how many times I climb Mt Fuji, it'll be good. (^_^)

If you're wondering what exactly is good about it, it's definitely an "What's good is good" kind of feeling. (^_^)

There's been a boom in Fuji climbs year after year, so these days there's a lot of confusion and traffic jams at the summit, but I'd still like everyone to see this scenery with their own eyes at least once in their lives.

Well then well then, everyone, I'm going to be bedridden for a while. (^_^)

Owowowowowowow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So which camera did you end up taking, You-san? The little point 'n shoot you bought specifically for Fuji climbing? or the big slr w/ the ginormous lens?