18 September 2009

The Scent of Autumn (2009.9.15 21:39)

I used up that ZERO, so I had to change perfumes. It's another I received as a gift. (^_^)


From my vast stock of perfumes (^_^) the standards upon which I selected this one were...

It's some kind of first impressions, but

It was basically that I thought, "Its color is like autumn..." (^^;)

At first I couldn't get used to the scent, but I've worn it so many times, I've become a prisoner... (^_^)

And that container has a totally mysterious shape, you know. I'm ashamed to say it, but I wass looking around like, "Where's the cap?" (^_^)

This summer was straight rain rain rain, and I thought I saw a little break in the lingering summer heat,

but now it's firmly cool. What's everyone going to do this fall? (^_^)

Fall appetite, fall sports, fall reading, fall arts, there's all kinds of options, but

as for me...

probably it'll be "Fall work." (hahahah)

Well then well then, everyone, the seasons are changing, so take care so you don't catch a cold.

No comments: