12 September 2009

Old Friendships (2009.9.13 01:12)

A friend came over on official business. (^_^)


Salarymen these days are rich. (^^;) His diamond glittered so much, it dazzled my eyes. (^_^)

Yeah, of course I was jealous... Jealous... (^_^)

Also,

he brought me this thing as a present. (*joy*)


Well of corse, it's "Udon!"


Thanks, I'll enjoy it. (^_^)

Maaan~ He's a close friend, I've known him since I was young, and it's been a while since I've
seen him, so I was really happy.


Even now, next to me,


"What, what are you writing about!!"

He can't help but be worried. (^_^)

Go for it salaryman!! Treasure of Japan!! Corporate warrior!! Me too, don't lose your daily battle, self----

I think we'll sum it up with those thoughts.

Well then well then, everyone, have a nice careful (^_^) weekend with friends.

P.S. 9/11... If it would get us world peace, I'd gladly sacrifice my life.

All the people in this world give a silent prayer that we can live in peace...

No comments: