21 September 2009

annyeonghaseyo~ (2009.9.20 22:50)

I have safely returned. (^_^)



It was this kind of stadium. It felt bigger than the Tokyo Dome. (*joy*)

It's Korea, so of course the fans are hot. To respond to such a hot audience,

we poured all our power into those 2 songs. (^_^)

We weren't there very long, but having only one night doesn't mean you can't have the best night.


After the hot night is over, the obligatory drink. (^_^)

Lately, I haven't had any time, and I haven't been able to do any gourmet journalism, but for the time being, I ate my fill of spicy things. (^_^)

It's still burning in my stomach. (^^;) Ah... I'm scared of tomorrow. (bwahahah)

I'll finish up with a glance at the gallant figures in Korea...


Well then well then everyone, saraheyo~ (^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I love how he says he loves us in Korean :3

사랑헤요 ~

Makes me think if I ever do meet him I might get away with talking to him in Korean since I still cant speak Japanese LOL

Anonymous said...

Mr. You is just so cute. His posts always entertain me.

thanks for translating once again.

sandra

Anonymous said...

You really looks like Gackt in that picture. such a cutie ^_^