30 August 2009

I'm really... (2009.8.31 00:42)

not making any progress... I play it whenever I'm in the hip bath, but still...


Of course, with RPGs, if I don't play them day and night, I won't finish them. (^_^) In the old days, I'd do nothing but play for two or three days.

Now, though... I can't pull all-nighters unless it's for work... (bwahahah)

Oh and those Gensis costumes... Very "DIABOLOS" huh... I'm all nostalgic. (^_^)

At the scene where Genesis makes an appearance, I had a flashback to that night at the Tokyo Dome, the PSP still in my hands. (^_^)

In the middle of the bathtub. (*embarrassed*)

The way things are going, I won't be finishing it for a while... (^_^)

Well then well then, stock up for typhoons.

P.S. Did everyone go out to vote? In the future, it'll probably be in the history textbooks, this day will be commemorated.



[ see, voting /is/ what the cool kids do~ ]

1 comment:

Ally said...

I wonder if You-san voted for the overthrow of the Japanese government like everyone else did.
What people don't realize is that this is a set-up... for GACKT Domination.