03 August 2009

Disturbing the afternoon nap (^^;) (2009.8.2 01:35)

I got rejected at first, but that's not enough to prevent me from taking a picture of a kitty. (^_^)

But, I don't know if it's because it's summer, or what, but I'm meeting with a lot of strays and country kitties. (^_^)

Today even this kid took an afternoon nap. When he turned towards the camera, there was a feeling like "Mm? Whaaa?" and it was perfectly in line with the camera's line of sight. (^_^)


Mm? Are you interupting my nap? (^_^)

Until I get used to my new camera, they're be plenty more victims. (^_^)


Well then well then, have a nice day off~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. You is just so cute.

Where is he finding all these cats? They all look like they are all on the same road.

Thanks for translating for us.

sandra