30 August 2009

NEW~ (2009.8.29 00:35)

It's gotten cold lately, but we still have full-on sulight at least.

This doesn't have anything to do with that, but...

I bought a regular digital camera for Fuji-climbing use. (^_^)


Mm? Don't I already have a bazillion cameras? (^^;) Yeah yeah... Still, I don't think I'm making it all the way up that mountain carrying all that weight. (*big ^^;) *)

But still, it's been a while since I've purchased this kind of thing, and I was surprised at how much they've evolved.

12 million pixels, blur correction, 10x zoom, a battery that lasts through 1,000 pictures, I feel like this thing has everything. (^_^)

Plus, it's totally automatic, so all you have to do really is "Push." (^_^)

The prints are really great, so if you make them about L-size, it might even win out over an SLR. *

Maybe that's an exaggeration? (^_^)

Well, I still prefer the viewfinder, you know. (^_^) But you can take photos looking at the LCD screen on SLRs now, too. (^_^)

No matter what I say, I'll go carrying around the SLR in the end, (^^;) but for now we'll call it a back-up camera. (^_^)

And when it goes into the manure drawer (^_^) we'll make it a photo contest prize. (^_^)

Ah, before that, it'll be the one machine I haven't even used yet... (^^;)

Well then well then, have a good weekend~


[ * l-size is the size he uses for his photo contests. ]

No comments: