23 August 2009

I answer your questions (^_^) (2009.8.22 00:51)

The perfume I was wearing at the meet-and-great the other day, is something I got from a fan, but honestly, I didn't clearly remember the name of it. (^^;)

Lots of people asked, "What do you use it for?" and I got a little worried, like, "Yeah, what is it?"

When you look at it properly, the name seems to be "RISING WAVE ZERO."


Usually I do Gaultier, but this perfume, it has a very freshing scent like summer, and it gives me a refreshed feeling.

I like it, and every day I've been diligently using it, so it's already almost empty, (^^;) but we're getting near the end of summer, too, so next time I'll have to find something for autumn use. (^_^)

The Gaultier I use is a women's scent, but everybody I asked seems to like it. It especially does well with guys, (^_^) and the shape of that little bottle is nice, too. (^_^)

Somehow, I think scents for guys are pretty lacking. Guys like sweet scents, too. (^_^)

Well then well then everybody, be careful with your scent, too. (^_^)


[ a) more super thanks so sensei!
b) sorry for the tardiness. i was on vacation last week, and today i've pretty much been killed by yesterday's 18-hour drive. (>_<) ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Hope you had a great vacation.

So what Gaultier cologne/perfume does MR. You wear? Does he mean Madam? Maybe the one that is in a shape of women? I forgot the name.

that Mr. You wearing women's perfume. He so makes me laugh.

thanks again,
sandra

liath said...

His Gaultier comment makes sense to me, for one.
I prefer the men's one, 'Le Male' and I happily wear that on occasion (I'm a woman), it's a very sweet scent.I actually think the women's one 'classique' smells more like it should be a man's fragrance! It's a little heavier although still quite sweet
How back-to-front.

I think You-kun must smell positively ravishing XD

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liath, for explaing the perfumes for me. I must be honest, I have never smelled any of Gaultier perfumes or colognes. Seen them but never bothered to smell any.

My cousin who's a girl also uses mens colognes, she saids they smell better.