05 August 2009

Ah... Spring Days. (bwahah) (2009.8.5 00:47)

I went straight out and spend a bundle. (^_^) For a starter, 18 books.


When I read these, I was just at the height of my springtime. (bwahahah) I remember memorizing the contents,

when I tried reading and re--reading it, on each pass, it was like the Suzuka 8 Hour, or the Hokkaido Touring, really, "" Plus he had a ninja riding with him... On his bike. (^^;)

Man~ it brings back memories that bring back memories from that time... (^_^)

I'll indulge in delusions for a little while... ) (^_^) Well then well then.


[ this is what happens when your faithful translator attempts to translate AND play FFXII simultaneously: she doesn't finish the translation, but instead fools herself into remembering that she's done it. then later on, it turns out she hasn't done it after all, and some kindly reader has to point out to her that she's remembering things that never happened again. (^^;) so we'll put the entry back here were it belongs, so she doesn't look like such a ditz~ ]

No comments: