26 August 2009

Lamantations... (2009.8.26日 00:50)

It's a manga I got from a fan.


Contrary to that title (^^;) it's really heart-warming subject matter...

As I kept reading, my heart warmed right up, and I spontaneously started crying. (^_^)

People who are already parents, people who are still children, people who live seperated from their parents,

everyone should definitely give it a read. It's a rare gem, you'll laugh and cry. (^_^)

I'll try phoning mom every once in a while. (^_^) That's the sort of thing this volume makes me think.

Well then well then~


[ the manga's title? samurai mom. priceless! ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...so sweet!!! "I'll try phoning mom every once in a while..." You-kun is simply adorable! Thank you so much for your amazing translations! ^_^

Anonymous said...

thanks like always for translating this,

What can say about Mr. You.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he is just to cute.

thanks
sandra