03 August 2009

Closed (2009.8.3 21:57)

The photo exhibit was closed today. (^^;)

Somehow, a day just stretches out, and the weather's not too bad, and bit by bit it just slips past. (^^;) I've gone out to take photos for three days.

Last time, the shutter wore out, clicking like it was possessed, and I was able to take some photographs that I was satisfied with in one day, but

this time, the lighting's all which way, (^^;) and there's nothing but kitties wherever I go... (^_^)


Because I happen upon photographs, it's been really hard. *

So, I'm sorry for the constant snapping, (^_^) but I thought I was finished with the daily small wonders of this world, and cuteness.

So here's something to mix up the kitty uploads. (^_^)

Man~ I went to some really varied places. I came here in desperation...


Well... I couldn't go inside, but still. (^^;)

Dripping with sweat, walking through the park all day, I went to the sea, went sightseeing. (^^;)

I've walked so much this week, my feet are as stiff as poles. (^_^)

I don't know how many years this has been going on, but the number of people using SLRs to take photos has really increased. If I look over the photo spot in the places I go, there are lots of groups of old people or young ladies.

I look innocent, but I burn and boil with a quiet fighting spirit, but still. (^_^)

Everyone, you should go all over the place on photography trips, too. Not just for photos, but for the scenery, the people, the atmosphere, the smells, the foods, to experience everything those places have to offer, to experience one new world.

Well then well then, ,"NO PHOTO NO LIFE"


[ * as opposed to some kind of studio-type photographer, that sets up his own photos. ]

3 comments:

liath said...

Just when I thought I was over my little crush on this guy, he goes and posts an entry that makes me practically fall in love with him. Butterflies and the whole 'I feel exactly the same way You-kun!' about the photography....
why is it 'real life' men like this don't seem to exist HERE?

Unknown said...

No photo no life, huh? I wonder if he is a fan of Detroit Metal City (DMC)? That thought totally makes me giggle.

~kellyn38

meredeth said...

he IS a fan of DMC. he's made several posts on it, actually~