12 August 2009

Bathtub Companion (2009.8.13 05:42)

The other month, at Satan-sama's birthday party, I met a long-lost Square-Enix person,

but actually, I'm a secret FF7 fan. (^_^) *

so when I said,

"The blu-ray of Advent Children, I bought that~"


The other day, he sent me Crisis Core! (*joy*) Maaan~ That is a serious side benefit. (^_^) THANK YOU very much.

I don't have much time for RPGs, and I can't play them hardcore, but since it's on the PSP, this is already my bathtub must-have. (^_^)

Thanks so that, my bathtimes are stretching longer and longer... (^_^)

I think probably people who like FF7 have already cleared it, but people who haven't yet should definitely definitely give it a play.

Well then well then~


[ * ZOMG YOUkun! ME TOO! (^_^) i'm playing it through again, coz they ported it to the PSP, AND i'm translating the little On the Way to a Smile novella that they released right before Advent Children came out. yes, i know someone else already did that, but i need nihongo Practice~

+ if you don't know what FF7 is, you a) probably needed a playstation back in the 90s, b) might have a real life (^_^) c) missed a serious part of otaku culture~ go out and buy a PSP right this minute and download FF7 from their online store and then play it. i'll see you again in about 6 months when you're done~ ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM A FF ADICT! I have all the games including spin off and the movies! 7 & 8 are my two faves and I am counting down the days to dissidia and XIII!! not surprised he is playing crisis core...I mean HELLO! Gackt IS Genesis! :D) plus is a wicked game! still hope they do 7 over again with new graphics for the ps3.. with all the new younger fans who got into 7 due to the movies, crisis core and dirge of cerberus they would be smart to re-do it! fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

I think people who like FF7 should immediately clear their calendars

I think this bit in the original text is saying "I think people who like FF7 have already cleared (the game)" (as in "completed it"). Crisis Core came out a fair while back, didn't it?

Vivi said...

I wonder what Youkun thinks of playing a character fighting against "Gackt"... XDD it must be pretty strange to see your best friend [cough] in a video game and to hear his voice recitating "LOVELESS" parts.

meredeth said...

ack! you're right, of course, amaiakuyume. meredeth's brain was obviously somewhere else~ (^^;) it's fixed!

Anonymous said...

Guility I too play the FF series.

that Mr. You so entertains me. He is just to cute

thanks for translating.

sandra