20 August 2009

Tama-Ari~ (2009.8.21 01:30)

The new "Tama-Ari" is still in my memory...


I took the train to work today again. (^_^)

Seriously, the summer stage is an unbelievably scorching hell. (^^;) At rehersal, I was instantly dripping with sweat.

I'm a self-styled Akiba nerd (^_^) but I'm mainly an audio nerd, and I don't really know that much about anime,
*

but judging from people who do like anime, this was certainly an all-star event. (*happy*)

I'll enjoy myself, too, until it's my turn to perform. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, once again, take care against influenza.


[ tama-ari is the short name for the saitama super arena, the one that's pictured, and the one where gaku had (was it the last concert?) one of his concerts in that last tour.
* this would be akihabara, the land of shiny electronics and copious lengths of cable~ ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for posting this for us. What would we do without you Meredith?

I know I would go crazy, or try to have to learn read Japanese.

What does he me mean by rehersal? Are they still on tour?

Thanks again
sandra