09 August 2009

Thanks for your hard work (^_^) (2009.8.10日 01:28)

Man o man~ Everybody's been working hard for a really long time.


I had a hand-shake meeting at a little photo exhibit, and it is safely over.

With this kind of important day, I was an idiotic jerk, and as I thought about meeting everyone, the tension the other day built up beyond high,

Yeah, I drank a little too much... (*big (^^;) *) So then, for the people at the beginning, I think there was a cloud of liquor-smell. (bwahahah)

Really though, I'm sorry...

However, seriously though, when the public descended on the stage, it was absurdly nerve-wracking. (^^;) Wow, I was shy for some reason, my legs were shaking...

So, I accidentally told some dirty jokes. (^_^)

But, there was an amazing aura of "He can tell dirty jokes!!" (^_^) Plus, my memory of the rest of it, well it's kinda dropped off. (^_^)

Man~ really, it's a mystery. (^_^)

All those people gathered for me in that heaat, I am one truly fortunate person.

I got a lot of power from everyone's smiling faces. Borrowing that, I thought I might even like to get back up on that stage. (^_^)

Really really really "Thank you."


Tonight I'm already asleep... (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this You-san's own photo exhibit? His first one? If so, then that's awesome! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've been reading your translations for some time now and I've never said "Thank you!" *quoting You-san* "Thanks for your hard work!" ^_^ Truly thank you!

It's funny how You's hair is going from blonde to his natural black so it's dirty blonde right now. So cute! Oh, and is it me or does his sunglasses look extremely similar to his best friend Gackto's sunglasses (the one he uses in interviews and such)?