24 August 2009

anisama~ (2009.8.24 01:10)

Man~ that was one hot night. (^_^)

Seen from on stage, it was alll different colors, a different mood (^_^) and still it was the most enjoyable.

All the guests were the same sex, but stuff like that gets me pretty fired up. (^_^)

For us, it was totally an away game (^^;) so it was a warm, no, rather, a hot greeting.

I'm truly grateful. m(._.)m Let's spend another hot night together some day.

So, in commemoration of today...


This time I got a t-shirt. (*joy*) I'll wear it when I go to Akiba next time. (^_^)

Well then well then~ Anisama is the best!!

P.S. We got a big chant. (^_^) "Cool!! Super Cool!!~" Plus, we got to shake hands after the end of the show. (*joy*)

Yeah~ side benefits. (^_^)

Afterwards, it was the promised ride home on the train. (^_^) Those satisfied smiling faces on the crowds going home were nice to see.

Seeing things like that really restore my motivation.

Tonight, I'll drink some delicious sake and go to bed... (^_^)

Well, actually I'm already drinking. (bwahahah)


[ anisama would be the animelo summer live, which is an annual anime music concert, held every summer. this year, it was in saitama super arena. this must be what he was talking about the other day. wow, i feel like a bad fan. (^^;) anyhow, gackt et al performed on the 23rd. the cheer translation may or may not (probably may not) be correct, but hopefully my translation sensei will set me straight. thanks~
well, my translation sensei wasn't familiar with the cheer either, so that leaves it up to you guys~ (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Kutsushita said...

Last time you weren't mistaken, the last concerts (the two of them) were in Saitama Arena (and it was GREAT. XD)