16 August 2009

The Egypt Exhibit (2009.8.16 20:56)

I got up early and went to see it. (^_^)


As an Egypt-lover, these type of things are, of course, a must-see. (^_^) It's not really wanting to go, it's more like, "I have to go..." (^^;)

But, if I don't go immediately when I think about it, before I know it the "Exhibit Closed" sign comes up. How many times has that happened to me... (^_^)

As usual, there were an amazing amount of people in Ueno... (^^;) I got past the waves of people people people swarmed at the display items, and viewed them alone from behind the display. (^_^)

At times like this, being tall comes in handy. (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone, since I haven't been in Ueno in a while, today's picture.


"Pidgeon and Boy" ... or something... (bwahahah)

P.S. Music Station had Chirarism on... (^_^)

Yeah, guys can like Chirarism... (bwahahah)


[ okay, a) i have a correction-sensei now! yay~ i'm gonna put my first drafts up first, so if you want the gist fast, you'll get it, and then when my sensei gets back to me (since it's a gratis service, i'm not her first priority (^_^) ) i'll correct anything that needs to be corrected.
b) chirarism. yeah. is there actually a band called this? because apparently there is a term chirarism which means, like, the tendancy of dudes to like a little skin shown maybe fake on accident rather than full-on nakedness... did anybody see the whole show? i know hamasaki-san's sweater fell down a little, maybe that's what he's talking about? ]

3 comments:

liath said...

Ohhh I didn't know You-kun was a fan of Egyptian archaeology.... and
I'm an archaeologist.....

we seem to have even more in common than I thought.

Anonymous said...

...and did a certain guitarist *koff cha-san koff* go with him?

Anonymous said...

there's a song by NEWS that is called Chirarism, I think that's what he's talking about