29 August 2009

One step forward (2009.8.28 10:11)

It arrived first thing in the morning... zzz


I immediately installed it, but I think I'm going to use it for a while longer before I say how I feel about it. (^^;)

Or should I say...

I didn't even get accustomed to Leopard before it was completely revamped. (*big (^^;) *)

But still, they've stuck to the name Mac and OSX, they've used cheeta, puma, jaguar, panther, tiger, and we've gotten all the way to leopard,

but won't they run out of names one day...? (^_^) Maybe one day we'll have LION or something like that. (^_^)

But, whatever animal they name the OS after, it's still good. It gives me a big rush of lovey feelings. (^_^)

Although I have to say goodbye to them after a short time, but still... (hahahah)



Well then well then everyone, I've said it I don't know how many times, but really seriously be careful of the flu.


P.S. Thank you for the 33 Holiday.

I live everyday encouraged by all sorts of people. (^_^)

Today I'm grateful for all the miracles in this place!!


[ alright, it didn't suck as much as i thought it was going to. i changed a few things, but i still don't know what 33 holiday he's on about... ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask you, what did he mean the 33 holiday?

If you find out, let me know.

thanks
sandra