11 August 2009

Pawsss (2009.8.12 02:24)

There was a dearth of pictures the other day, so have some paws. (^_^)


This year, summer's been very rainy, and the disasters continue with typhoons and earthquakes, but I think it'll get better, even if just a little bit.

I pray for happiness in the next life for everyone who's died in the various disaster areas. And I hope for quick rebuilding from the bottom of my heart.

Even more than is normal for people living in earthquake-prone Japan, we're learning about earthquake counter-measures, and the importance of being prepared just for that one in a million chance.

Everybody give their disaster goods one more check.


[ a) seriously. earthQUAKEs. my friend said she felt like she was in a blender there were so many earthquakes. b) on a completely unrelated note, have you seen the latest addition to YOUkun's site? it's a washcloth. i KNOW! but they only ship domestically. i KNOW. (T_T) ]

No comments: