10 October 2009

WOWOW Event (2009.10.11 01:36)

To those who came out to see us, and those who watched on TV, and those who didn't get to see, thank you very much everybody. (^_^)

Since we're headed into some consecutive holidays... It's nice, huh...

And it seems that hay fever is suddenly upon me. (^^;) Well, maybe it's a cold.

My runny nose hasn't stopped all day. (^^;)

I've been constantly having tissues stuck up my nose, but of course I can't do that while I'm on stage. (^_^)

Thanks to that, I was absurdly nervous. (^^;) I kept thinking, is this snot going to fly everywhere...? (*major (^^;) *)

Well anyway, please enjoy an after-performance Service Shot. (^_^)


Well then well then, everyone have a good weekend~


[ as a fellow Constant User of Tissues, i would just like to say, GANBATTE YOUkun!
... seriously, i should just buy stock in kleenex. i could keep them afloat through the apocalypse with my tissue habits. (T_T) ]

3 comments:

liath said...

Just WOW...
Is it me, or does he become more beautiful every time he gives us a pic?
His eyes in this picture are just divine......

Anonymous said...

If for some insane reason I'll be in Japan I will kidnapped this guy and hides like crazy before Gackt finds out I took away his sunshine.

Anonymous said...

puffs with vicks vapor shield is my newest bestfriend! and also what wowow event is YOU talking about?