17 November 2009

An Osaka Post (2009.11.18 06:35)

Since I got back to Tokyo, the dojo's been on holiday, too, (^_^) I've slept for 18 hours, (^^;)

and after that a hip bath, and a visit to the chiropractor,

and then my back felt so much better. (*joy*)

Even so, thanks to training, my back pain really is less compared to what I've had before.

Of course, this time was seriously beyond my tolerance levels. (^^;)

This week, sitting around growing my hair, we're preparing for the next school in Nagoya.

So, one of the things I found the other day at the Osaka school:


Takomusu??? Isn't it Tenmusu??

Actually, these takoyaki became rice balls. (ahahahah) With that in mind...


It's Osaka, you can have whatever your heart desires... That's what I thought, but I wasn't able to touch one or dare to taste one to give you my impressions. (^_^)

Well, definitely clean your plates though. (^_^)

Everyone please have one for me. (^_^)

Well then well then, fare thee well~

No comments: