09 April 2010

Hina Matsuri (2010.3.3 22:19)

As a boy, I have nothing to do with this, (^_^)


but today is Hina Matsuri. Also, a certain someone's birthday. (^_^) We've got an event this week, so it'll definitely be a surprise... (bwahahah)

Yeah yeah, just the same, everyone, good work on the snowy mountains.

It's been a while since I've gone three days without sleep, and it did kind of melt in the sun for that second half, but still. (^^;)

Well, even with that, that weather was a miracle... (^_^) The weather forecast was completely rain, but really, the clear skies and snow was great.

This time, we didn't have a tug of war, so except for the freezing cold, we got to enjoy ourselves right to the end, huh. (^_^) Every year, I totally use up all my energy. (^^;)

It was only for a little while, but hanging out with everybody was truly a precious time. Thank you.

So, after all that, as predicted... I was shrewdly kidnapped. (^_^)

This season's coming to an end already, but for two days we got in plenty of gliding early in the morning. (^_^)

I intended to quietly glide, but I got a little overexcited in the end...

I did some jumps. (major ^^;)

Yeah... Dumb... My apologies. (^^;)

These "jumps," they're really absurdly scary, but they give you the best rush... (^_^) They were small, but I even got in some quick kickers.

I didn't do anything unreasonable, thankfully. I only jumped within the lines of my own safety. Next season I'm definitely buying a helmet... (^_^)

Everyone get good practice, and next year on the snowy mountains we'll all jump... er, glide. (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone, please get some careful body maintenance in.


P.S. Please pardon the weak-minded leader of Team Bail Out. (^^;) We were so close... so close.
Just one more step, and we could've had that ball...

Next year a YOUVICTORY will definitely avenge this loss.

Thanks, Team Bail Out, really good effort.


[ a) hina matsuri, also known as the girl's doll festival.
b) Team Bail Out's alternate names include Team Ladle, Team Hollow, or Team Stick Your Chin Out. (^_^)
c) am i dumb? who's birthday is that? ]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cha-san's b'day. He's 50!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for translating this for us.

I hope your move went well.

As for the birthday, it was Chacha's birthday. I think he turned 50.

Unknown said...

Unless I'm mistaken March 3rd is Chachamaru's birthday. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Thanks so much for the translations.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful translation! You always do such a great job!

and it was Chacha's 50th birthday that day.

Coralie said...

March 3th is Chacha's birthday. Seems like he turned 50 this year...but still looks so young. :)

Unknown said...

I think it was Chacha's birthday!

Unknown said...

i vaguely recall chachamaru's bday is in march.. but i am too lazy to look it up to confirm~ XD