09 April 2010

I've become a warring commander. (^_^) (2010.3.7 22:44)

I look a little threatening. (^_^)


Whenever I wear a helmet and armor, I get all tense. Puts me in a Warring Commander spirit. (^_^)

Honestly, it's really heavy. Including the guitar, it's at least 30 kilos. (^^;) *

Before the show, we get our fighting spirit on, with the image of going out to the front. Well, our usual LIVES are battles too. (^_^)

Ahh... My back... hurts... (major ^^;)

The real thing is even heavier, the commanders of the old days were amazing. Of course, it's bushido. I'd love to be able to follow their example.

Everyone should try this on at least once, if they get the chance. (^_^) It's weight will surprise you.

Well then well then... Today, I'm asleep already... zzz


[ i'm already surprised by their weight. turns out 30 kilgrams is 65 pounds. 65 pounds! jesus. no wonder he needs a live-in chiropractor. ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, for translating.

60 pounds is a lot of extra weight to carry. I agree no wonder you always complains about back pain. I would too.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hey, just stumbled upon your blog. I've always thought they were really heavy, but 65 POUNDS (that's crazy lol)
Visit and comment on my blog
http://reallifetweets.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You have the same name as me, though spelled a little differently. I admire your translating skills, as well.