25 April 2010

Men's Festival (2010.3.20 22:13)

Yeah, praise, adulation, of course it's a festival. (^_^)

Actually, tomorrow, right. Gotta get my fighting sprit, my loving spirit on. With the prolonged rehearsals and trainging I temporarily have a body worthy of such things. (^^;)

After one day, I'd better give it my all~

P.S. Cars... Car buying, well, when the LIVE is over, I think I'll go out and touch a few. I've been driving myself, even to rehearsals.

Then, with all those strong winds today, I was thinking all the posters might have blown away, with my usual attempt at avoidance.

Yeah, desperate... (T_T)

I really don't understand what human life is about... It certainly is heaven and hell...

Let's make tomorrow really a rocking musical experience. (^_^)

As for tonight, the tension's rising, and I'm going to sleep!!


Well then well then~

No comments: