08 April 2010

Strawberries~ (2010.2.22 02:14)

They were gifts to me, but go ahead and have some. (^_^)


In the past three days, I've eaten enough strawberries for a whole year. (^_^)

Eh? Overeating? (^^;)

Although, winter isn't really strawberry strawberry season... If you think about it, strawberry season is May~June, right? (^^;)

Yeah~ The strawberries that were pilled up in the fruits and vegetables corner, I couldn't win out against that temptation. (^^;)

But, I didn't have any condensed milk! (^_^) Non-chalant after a herculean effort, but still. (^_^)

Also, after I'd eaten a couple of them, their individual flavors were totally different,

so looking back at it, it was a day of flavor discovery. (^_^)

So, this time was "Amaou," * and they were very firm and moderately sour, and also they had an elegant sweetness to them.

Yeah, that one earned it's place in my mouth. (^_^)

It must have... I had some more before I went to bed. (major ^^;)

Everyone take care. (^_^) Well then well then~


P.S. Everyone, thanks very much for your advice. (^_^)

Of course, you're all steadily forcing my head. (^_^)

However, those rides are really expensive. (^^;) I could think of it like an investment in a machine, I guess. (^_^)


I'm a little worried...



[ amaou is a special kind of strawberry from fukuoka. man, just looking at all those yummy strawberry pics made me want one so bad! ^^; ]

No comments: