25 April 2010

How long... (2010.3.30 23:49)

it's been since I wrote you all.

The MENS festival safey completed, I totally deflated and couldn't utter a word...

And then a fever laid me completely out. (^^;) Yeah, compared to training, I'm so weak, what's with that? (^_^)


So, I revived, and straight off fixed my car. (^_^) First, when I went to the parking lot to take the car to the car guy,

Wha? The car lurches... Then I remembered, that nightmare...

The tires all around were punctured and crushed flat. (^^;)

So, even calling a tow truck was a big deal, and getting a tire pump from home,

and after that, nothing but the ssshu-pah ssshu-pa of the pump. (^_^) It didn't really have a lot of capacity, so after about an hour,

I was covered in sweat, and I gave up on the tire and went to the nearest auto parts store.

It was "Ah~ that's a tough break, like this..." and "It's a 4WD, gotta replace all four tires."

Those words pierced me right through, and when I started complainin, 'First off, I'm only going 10~20 km, I can make it!!' and 'I'll push it over to my repair shop!!'

"Well, we can't guarentee the safety, but we can fix it." So I took it over to my own car guy.

"Well, these two tires are the worst, but if you can, I'd replace all four of them." It was the same thing. (^_^) I got a quote...

'Uh... Let me think about it just a minute...' and I went home with my car just like it had been.

But this is, of course, the age of the net, and I scored myself four wheels. (^_^) Plus, just the tire, or with aluminium rims was the same price,

so after all this effort, I get some aluminium wheels. (big ^^;) Man, that was a good job... (^_^)

The world of purchasing parts by mail order hasn't completely disappeared quite yet, so things were steadily looking up for me. (^_^)

So, this has no connection to my car, (^_^) but getting some aluminium wheels put me in a good mood, so I went to the Mister Donut shop for the first time in a long while,


Since when have they been 100 yen~? Is this a limited time only thing? I had no idea at all~

With the tension all high, I ate with some gusto. (big ^^;) Angel Creams... Now that's just cruel. (^_^)

Hence the title, "How long..." (^^;) Yeah, that was a long introduction. (^_^)

You say it's only a donut, but that's crucial intelligence information. If I'd have known earlier... (^_^)

It's gotten cold all of a sudden, so everybody be careful not to catch a cold.

I'm going to do a bit of convalescence, so I'm sure I'll catch one. (big ^^;) Eh? Maybe I ate too many donuts? (^_^)

Well then well then~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you're back! Thank you for always translating You-san's blog! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
thanks a lot for you translations and the hard work!
You didn't update for quite a long time. that's sad, will you continue to translate his blog?

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back. We missed you.

Glad to hear you're doing o.k.