09 October 2008

Corset? (2008.10.10 03:05)


No... It's just a stoop correction belt. (^^;)

Lately, I've been thinking about steadily and seriously correcting my body's ill, with all the trips back and forth this week between engagements chiroprators and chiropratics,

this... well, it's not very effective... (*waterfall of tears*) My head, my shoulders, my back, none of my pain has been relieved...

Of course, if I were to have to knock out the individual causes one by one, I think I'd be here for a whole lifetime,

so I tried the back brace first as a self-challenge. (^_^)

But this, well...

The power of my stoop passes far beyond that of the brace. (^^;) I've got a hunch I'll be wearing it for a while...

Uh-huh... Again with the pointlessness... So I say, half resigned to my fate.

But comparing the days when I don't have the belt on to the days when I do, it's tiny, but I have this hunch that my shoulders are getting stiffer, you know. (^_^)

So I'll try to keep it on for a whole day. (^_^)

But still... All my friends have gotten used to seeing my back brace form, so they all come at me like, 'YOU, something's changed about your posture...' (^_^)

And definitely now, people with stooped back should take care of themselves... Without fail, be good to your head, your shoulders, and your back.

As for me, I'll be conducting a series of live tests of relaxation degrees for a while. (^_^)

Well then well then~

No comments: