30 October 2008

The sample arrived. (2008.10.30 03:48)

The usual stock has arrived. (^_^)


In here, we've crammed in everything from these 10 years... Thinking about it like that makes me all choked up.


1999, the year we left home and did whatever we wanted without taking it too seriously...

In those days, I had normal work, too, and there were many mediocre days. Only, I wanted to lend my strength to my friends in their tight spots,

and so I headed to the capital with a feeling like, 'I should live at least one year in Tokyo, this human life is so long.' Well, I had as much savings as anyone else, I guess. (^_^)

Since then, it's been ten years of daily hell... (^_^)

At the time, I never imagined staying ten years in this place.

When I try to look back, no matter what my motivation was, I think when it comes to humans, the strength of their actions is everything.

Of course, there was more anxiety than hope. I was in unknown world, an unknown land, with so many unknown things.

But nothing can happen if you don't motivate yourself, you know. If you stay still, your dreams will forever be dreams.

Everyone, please don't give up on your dreams, start off with that first step. If you change your enviroment, you change yourself, and if you change yourself, your enviroment changes too. Everything depends on your own behavior.

When I write it down like that, it sounds so self important, but in reality, I've been frustrated and lost plenty of times myself.

But I kept at it frantically these 10 years, and met all of you, and this is my joy, my pride, my everything.



I hope I'll be able to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of this site...

... I'd better really try harder if I hope to do that, huh. (^_^)



Always, thank you... We packed in 10 years of love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating, as always~~

Anonymous said...

Aww that's just the sweetest, kind of motivated me too. Ten years together, this post made me happy.

thanks for translating,
Rain

Unknown said...

This made me soo happy. I needed to read a post like this that gives motivation.

Also thank you for translating.


annakas