20 October 2008

Swee~t Life (^_^) (2008.10.19 13:36)

I haven't written you guys for a while. (^^;)

There was a long long period of seclusion... that continues to this day. (big (^^;) )

As does the eating of sweets in the studio, as ever. (bwahahah)


Actually, I'm so secluded I don't even go to the convenience store, but the delightful staff (^_^) goes to buy the latest desserts instead. (^_^)


This is my latest fav, Raw Choco Rice Cakes. Sticky rice cakes and chocolate is a splendid collaboration of east meets west, and the elegant sweetness of white chocolate, and also some kind of indescribable tender texture...

A-yup... A winner!! A Massively Delicious Score!!

Eh, the corner was different, you know. (^_^) It was hidden with MGG. (^^;) *

I'm eating nothing but sweet things... In case you're starting to worry that, everyone, my enlistment still continues (^_^) and check out my amino case,


which has been drastically reduced. (*joy*)


It's little by little, but I am certainly headed for flap erradication. (^_^)

However, it's really not quite disappearing... Well, it took me many years to raise that little flab... (^^;)


I'm getting my physical strength up for the tour, but if I can get rid of flab, it'll be two birds with one stone. (^_^)


Eh? ... Stop eating sweets, you say? ...


But... They're a recording must-have. Yeah. (^_^)

Anyone looking to nurish their brains and stay awake should try some. (^_^)


Well then well then, have a nice day off~


[ * well, these couple of sentences here are the first ones in a while i've had to say this about, but they're kinda fuzzy for me. maybe if he would use some kind of ... i don't know ... STANDARD JAPANESE. ever notice how when he hangs out w/ gaku for a long time, his japanese goes odd? ... ok, so no, i guess you wouldn't anyhow. the other thing i'd like to mention here is, jesus? i mean ... jesus? really? damn i can't wait for that thing to come out. ]

4 comments:

nazani said...

There's been quite a discussion of the new single over at LiveJournal. Most seem to think that it won't be particularly Christian, any more than the song "Maria" was. We shall see. However, if Gackt were any sort of Jesus figure, You would have to be his Magdalene.

Sans Retour Voyage -Gackt y Malice Mizer said...

STANDARD JAPANESE. ever notice how when he hangs out w/ gaku for a long time, his japanese goes odd? ... ok, so no, i guess you wouldn't anyhow.

I would. :)

Sans Retour Voyage -Gackt y Malice Mizer said...

STANDARD JAPANESE. ever notice how when he hangs out w/ gaku for a long time, his japanese goes odd? ... ok, so no, i guess you wouldn't anyhow.


I would :)

Anonymous said...

those rice bawls looks so yammy...I wanna go to japan and get them for myself...lol...but yeah...that Jesus...I believe Nazani is right...that it won't be "MUCH" christian as Maria -_- well...lets wait and see...