02 October 2008

Revival!! (2008.10.3 01:53)

My body's pain still hasn't laid off, but I made a Billy revival. (^_^) Of course, after five days, this is INTENSE~

Daily physical motion is unexpectedly fun, you know. Well, maybe it's just my imagination, but. (^_^)

Thanks to the many days of Billy, i've had an attack of the dead tireds, so in order to wake me up,


This is what I eat in the middle of the night... (waterfall (^^;) ) Billy has lost all meaning...


Man~ They keep sweets in stock constantly in stock, so (^_^) it's really dangerous. Before I notice, my hand is reaching for something... (^^;)

Why, why is it... The Autumn Appetite... (^_^)

Nevertheless, things are somehow delicious like that in the fall... Aah... Isn't that so you can lay in a stock flab for the winter...?

So I say, like i don't know it!! (^_^) Truly, I've gotta be careful of snacking between meals...

Everybody please enjoy the 'Autumn Appetite' in my stead, would you? (^_^)

Well then well then~

P.S. Fluffy rolls, shortcake type... I'm into these, too. (^_^)

I ate two by mistake... (bwahahah)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

By mistake...hahahaha.

Unknown said...

Because of course you can accidentally unwrap, and eat food. I mean, it is a tricky litte thing. XD

meredeth said...

well, sometimes i guess that food just turns up there in your hands. who knows how it got there? and once it's there, you might as well eat it... (^_^)