25 October 2008

A Mountain of Machines (2008.10.24 22:42)

Now then, how many are there I wonder...? (^_^)


Those engineers among us should be drooling.
I'm just a guy who wants a bunch of these things. (^_^)

Incidentally, the one with the blue lights is my amp. I say, My amp, I guess, but the genuine article is out for repairs, so I'm renting another one of the same kind.

As with musical instruments, even though this is a machine, even though it's the same kind, each one has a different sounds, so even the same amp gives a slightly different sound.

I think it's best if you test their entire stock on hand if you can when you buy musical instruments and equipment. The clerks will hate you (^^;) but it can be hit or miss with the difference of sounds.

But this goes for all electrical appliances, you know.

It doesn't mean that it's broken necessarily, but maybe the pitch is a little off or something...

Of course, you can't evaluate your home telephone until you use it at home, but still. Plus, you can't really compare at that point.

Well, you want to declare 'Victory' on your home phones and your machines and your musical instruments as much as possible. You're going to have them for a long time after all.

Although, I have heard that Quality control seems to be an uban legend. I've had pretty good luck in my purchasing thus far. (^_^)

Speaking of home telephones, actually... Recently, I've been wanting a TV... It's a daily concern. (^_^) Not that I have time to watch anything. (^^;)

Well then everyone, nice weekend. I'm back to work. (^_^)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has no tv?! Why doesn't that shock me, he doesn't need one with Gackt around.