11 December 2009

Autumn Leaf Viewing (2009.12.4 21:29)

Did everybody get to go out?

Even the fatigue of the Rakuen Festival was left behind. (^^;) Even with autumn leaf viewing,

I thought about heading out with a camera in one hand,

but the season passed me right by. (^^;)

Since I bought that backup camera, I haven't been able to take whatever pictures I wanted,

and here again, the mass camera was shaky and pixillated. *big (^^;)* Really, this camera had it bad... (T_T)

I thought this weekend was going to be my last chance, but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate. (*sad*)

For now, have a shot of Fuji I took on the way back. (^_^)


Autumn colors...

So nonchalant after all that community. (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone have a nice weekend~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going out to view the leaves certainly is different from the hysteria of touring. But now he can rest for a minute, thank goodness. Fuji is lovely, as always. Thank you, You-san.
And thank you, Meredeth, for your wonderful translations. Without you most of us would be truly lost.