06 December 2009

... (T_T) (2009.11.28 23:23)

Still broken... (^^;)

I'm truly sorry, I can't live up to everybody's encouragement...

Honestly, my body and spirit are worn out. (^^;)

Tomorrow, too, cheer and really go for it, so we can reach our highest on stage.

This is our final day, too, so keep it up right through to the very end. (^_^)

And also, for people who have to go outside, keep yourself properly protected against the cold, so that you won't catch a cold.

I met a lot of people at the store, but it was really freezing, even with a ton of bodies, so definitely take care.

Tonight, please take a nice soak in the bathtub, and keep warm, and get some sleep.

And if you're inclined, maybe you could warm me up too? Sleeping together. (bwahahah)

So, finally the last day dawns, let's make this the hottest night.

Well then well then everybody, adieu~

3 comments:

liath said...

Mmmmm yeah, snuggling up to You-kun for warmth....bliss.

Anonymous said...

I can keep you warm YOU!! just give me directions and I cna be there in ohh...how long does it take to fly to Japan from Toronto airport in ON Canada? hmm... :D)

Anonymous said...

"and if you're inclined you can warm me up too. Sleeping together."

You!!!! you're such a flirt!