02 December 2009

Uchi Cafe~ (2009.11.26 06:22)

My present conquest. (^_^)


Lately, they've had a bunch of these, so the relative buying rate must be high,

but for people who conduct their business at in the middle of the night, like me, it's quite a fortuitous meeting. (^_^)

If you run into the delivery truck at just the right moment, you can get them before they even get on the shelf. (^_^)

Well, in the middle of the night, sweets definitely fall into the "flab danger zone," but you've got to buy this seriies when you can,

or at least that's my excuse for eating them. (^_^)

Here, roll cakes, cream puffs, eclairs, I've eaten them all,

but for me, of course, it's the roll cakes that I really love. (^_^) They just taste great, every time.

Well then well then, everybody be careful not to overdo it on sweets. (^_^)

Bon voyage~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for doing these translations for us! I hope that one day I can read Japanese as well as you do. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Anonymous said...

That Mr. You, he makes me laugh. Is it just me, does he seem to know when the delivery truck arrives.

thanks

sandra

liath said...

This settles any remaining doubts I might have had: Spiritually speaking, You-kun and I really were separated at birth XD