16 December 2009

Illumination (2009.12.12 16:46)

The world is all Christmas! (^_^)

And Christmas means prese... I mean, Illumination. (^_^) For a start, I went to midtown.


The light displays were different from when I've been out before. This year they changed the color of the light.

It's beautiful, wonderful, like stars shining on the earth, this is definitely something to see in person.

Even so...

To the left of me, to the right of me, there were all these couples talking of love. (^^;)

I was in the midst of a storm of text messages between feverish couples. (^_^)

With my lumpy full body parka, and carrying my tripod, I was quite the atmosphere killer,

and I kept fearing that I'd be questioned by the cops or something while I was taking photos. (^_^)

But, thanks to the recent SLR fads, some other people were out there taking photos just like me, so I felt a little bit better. (^_^)

So, it's the Christmas season, here's a tree.


At first glance, it doen't look much like a treee (^^;)


but it's packed with with little dangling Santas. (*wow*)

What the heck, how many of them are there...?

It, it's a miracle! (^_^)

This time, it started raining en route, but I went out to take some photos, ignoring the freezing temperatures in favor of photography. (^^;)

Yeah, I didn't take any photos. (big (^^;) )

So then, what should my next target be? (^_^) Do you have a spot that you recommend?

Everybody, good pictures, great sights, great love talk. (^_^)

Please enjoy the various illuminations.

Well then well then, fare thee well~

No comments: