07 September 2006

[101] Chekera!! - 2006/09/01 (Fri)

[meredeth's note: for some reason the picture doesn't wanna load. i'll try again later. gomen.]

What kind of karma is this? I'm going to MC...

Well, that sudden phone call...

'Good morning,
this is XX of Chimaera Group.'

"Morning, what can I do for you?"

'Would you be free on 9/18?
We'd like your help with some work.'

"Mm? I think my schedule's probably
free, but..., what is it?"

'Well, we're having a dance event that day...,
and, actually..., we're wondering if you would MC it...'

"WHAAAT! MC? I, my untested mouth...?"

'Please! If you just show up, that'd be alright!'

"Eh~..."
(Internal Voice) Even at that, I'm horrible at small talk... Why me?
... Mm... I should refuse... but...

I'm always asking Chimaera to do things for
me...

"Alright then, I'll try it..."

'Seriously? Thank you so much.
We'll see you then.'

"See you..."

Aaagh... what the heck... have I done!!
I am seriously not garrulous...
If I was any good at small talk, I wouldn't have picked up a musical instrument...
A-ah, this is such an ordeal...

In other words, I hope the appointed day is gentle with me. (^_^)

P.S. I'll really enjoy meeting everyone.
I'll start doing sit-ups today. (^_^)

[ once again, uber gomen for the delay. if he would just give up and use proper japanese... (^_-) ]

No comments: