05 September 2006

[97] Otaku Talk vol 1 - 2006/08/28 (Mon)

As for today's photograph, you might
be thinking, what is it?

I used to think that audio otakus
were scattered,
but maybe that's just because I've been
addicted to audio cables for so long.

These electric cables are but one part
of those in my collection.

Well, from an ordinary person's point of view,
it probably gives of that kind of Cable? Why? feeling, but
sounds and things change with the cable in an interesting way.

Often, there are those red-white pin cables attached to machines?
And then there are electric cables and things that you can attach and remove.
Those are the types of cables I upgrade.

For example, if you've got some audio machinery and the sound quality is doing well,
and you've got some image machinery and the image quality is doing well,
I think, what changes should I make, hm?

What? What if the power goes out...
Well, then, there are many parts that are impossible to understand,
but, it's probably because I don't understand that I'm addicted...

Originally, it began with
guitar cables. Things sounded alright.

But, after various tests,
I tried changing the audio cables.
Of course, at the beginning, it was my CD player...,
the attached red and white cables were about 2000 yen for 1 m.

Then, to my surprise, the sound changed,
and the high tones and the low tones were much better than before.
Well, that was my fate, I guess... (^^;)

After that, I was taken with the magical power of the cable,
and from the machinery at work to the whole family of electrical appliances,
I changed upgradable parts on just about everything.
In extreme cases, I even changed things like the TV antenna
(because it's used for audio) (^^;)

At best, with electric lines..., i'm not too fusy about...
By the way, in this world, cable otaku stuff,
it's called 'Electric Line Disease.' (^_^)
Surely, I am a Electric Line Disease victim! ... (T_T)

People who are interested in something, please Google it.
The seriously maniacal world is waiting. (^_^)

Still more deep stories to follow,
but, if I go on like this it'll turn into a lullaby,
but at least for today, I'll eventually finish. (^_^)

P.S. People with the same hobby, do you exchange info on it? (^_^)


[holy crap, i am UBER sorry. i will eventually get caught up here.]

No comments: