21 September 2006

[121] Sapuri - 2006/09/19 (Tue)

You drink it?

The first time I drank Sapuri *
I was hooked.

Gradually, the variety of things that are supposed to be
good for my body are multiplying.

In my 7 year history with Sapuri
there was one period of time where I was
drinking it with a cup on either hand. (^^;)

Usually, I don't usually drink stuff like Sapuri excessively,
and, well, it's got a troublesome odor,
so these days, I keep
the kinds I drink to the bare minimum.

Oh yeah, as for the amino acid in the photo,
a friend of mine who was an actor many years ago said to me,
'I heard Olympic atheletes drink this,'
and ever since then, it's been a necessary drink before performances.
You can test it effectiveness for yourself,
and various other drinks, too, but, well, nothing else...
Ah! Your hair and fingernails will grow really fast. (^_^)
That's amino acids. (^_^)

The image is of amino acids and muscles,
but things like beautiful skin and diet have a big effect on making a beautiful face,
so people who are concerned about it should definitely try it out. (^_^)

P.S. One day passes and the fatigue comes...
Yesterday, I had a lot of fun... It was nice. (Heh)


[ * pronounced "sah-poo-ree." short, i believe, for suppliment.]

No comments: