21 September 2006

[118] Gin cha~n (^_^) - 2006/09/16 (Sat)

I went to see Kamata Koushinkyoku. *
The music and set are different from the play,
but I think it's extremely close to the live stage version.

Of course naivetee is always good. (^_^)
Until a couple of years ago,
I went to plays all the time,

but it's been a while since I've gone,
so it was nice to see it after such a long time.
Today, I was variously diligent. (^_^)

Speaking of, there's a movie called Kamata Koushinkyou, too. (Wha? Old?)
I remember seeing it on TV when I was very young, but I really wanted to see it one more time.
I shall decide! Saturdays are for theater. (^_^)

P.S. Usually of course I cook for myself, because I stay home so much. (^^;)
Coincedentally, this year's pike fish is delicious, so check it out. (^_^)


[ * also known as "Fall Guy," kamata kinshinkyou is a 1982 movie about a kyoto-based movie extra named Yasu, who worships mega-star Ginshirou, aka Gin-chan. one day, gin-chan shows up at yasu's apartment w/ a pregnant girl, and hijinks then ensue. apparently, it's also a play.]

No comments: