21 September 2006

[120] Thank you - 1006/09/18 (Mon)

Today I was supported by everyone's affection.
Truly thank you.

I myself couldn't speak (^^;)
so I couldn't MC even a little bit (BIG (^^;) )
but the event itself was splendid.
The level of dance was incredible.
It seemed like Mm? Is it really a contest?...

The next meeting in Osaka will be fun, too.
I sincerely hope that this meeting becomes
the type that produces future pros.

However, there were probably a lot of people who had never been to a club before.
When you say it like that, I haven't really been to many myself, but...
Unfortunately... those low notes make my head shake. (^_^)
Tonight, let's all get some nice rest...
Seriously, thank you, everybody, for your long hours. (^_^)

Well, there are various vivid reflections, but next is revenge for my principal occupation.

P.S. Dance..., Since I didn't carry out my words, (^^;)
farewell flabby alien... You stayed a long time. (^_^)


[ yeah, i know that last part is a bit non-sensical, but i'm not sure what he's talking about... damn lack of skills... talk about BIG (^^;) ]

No comments: