07 September 2006

[104] An Offering of Sake (^_^) - 2006/09/04 (Mon)

[pic to come... eventually. it's a health drink. see note below.]

Yesterday was really warm and hot, hm? (^_^)
I was sweating all over the place, so the tasty beer
was tasty. (^_^)

When I drink, I forget about the time,
so, ah! it was 23:00... *
Crap! My journal!
I rushed back home. (^^;)

I went to see a live with ChaCha-nii, **
and we met Monkey by chance at the club,
and it blossomed into a hot rock lecture,
so it's my fault for the delay... I'm sorry. (^^;)

But, we had fun for a really long time.
the purpose of a friendly cup is not to drink unwillingly. (^_^)

P.S. Yesterday's style of writing was a little hard to understand, huh? (^^;)
Maybe because I was drunk. (^_^)


[ * 11:00 pm for those of us in the non-military-time-using world.
** "nii" is what you call your older brother
instead of "san." SO CUTE~
also,
when the pic wouldn't load, it prompted me to do some research into what the ---- that drink IS, and it turns out to be
"hepariize" drink, which is a health drink... made from... liver. "fresh squeezed mammal liver," it says. ... i'm really not joking.]

No comments: