06 August 2006

[74] Fine Weather Today - 2006/08/05 (Sat)

Eh, it's sudden, but he collapsed and died in the street. (^_^)

Ugh, it's so hot~
I only went outside for a little bit,
and already my skin hurts... (T_T)

My whole body is soaked in the direct rays of the sun in the boiling heat,
and so of
course it was easy to find material for today,
but I am seriously dizzy (^^;) yabai yabai...*

Everyone, when you go outside, wear a hat,
and then when you sweat, it'll replenish a little bit of moisture.
Taking the heat lightly is dangerous. (Seriously.)

We don't want you collapsing while you're out taking 'sora' photographs,
so please be sure to be extra careful. (Speaking from experience.)

I think tomorrow is supposed to be hot too, but have a nice weekend.

P.S. Shaved ice has become quite dear to me.


[ * yabai is a slang term that means either dangerous or amazing, in this case probably both. (^_^) ]

No comments: