23 August 2006

[91] Result Announcement!! - 2006/08/22 (Tue)

Thank you for the many many entries.

They were of a higher level than I expected,
actually, it was kind problematic.

For the people who were selected for an award, please keep at it, even after this.
I await more works that make my heart tremble.

The people who were chosen for prizes
were selected with my individual judgement and biases,
so even if I didn't select your work,
doesn't mean that the photograph was bad!
Please keep at it and aim for a prize next time.

Hopefully this chance will allow new talent to sprout,
and new dreams to be drawn.


Well then, enjoy the next photo contest.
Thank you for the beautiful 'sora'.



[ i'll have the winners page translated here probably by tomorrow. there really are some amazing shots that won. in the meantime, you can check it out here. ]

No comments: